on 2 September 2014
Perfect for putting in you pocket/bag but not so good if you want to read it!- this really is a pocket book! It does have a nice flip out map and some good information about places to go but you have to strain to make out details. Next time I would leave this book at home and get a bigger one!
on 21 December 2013
These little DK books are fantastic! Really informative yet small enough to carry around with you easily with excellent maps in the back (including one of the metro system). I buy these books whenever I visit a city and they have never disappointed!
on 24 September 2013
Very good for someone visiting Barcelona for the first time. Helpful maps and relevant information if recommendations for restaurants etc are required.
on 24 February 2014
I love the visual qualities of the DK series and bought three different guides for a recent trip back to Barcelona. It was good that I did as family members were always borrowing them.
on 1 November 2013
Excellent pocket city guide.So compact and to the point,with excellent maps.Although it may need to be used in conjunction with magnifier!
on 30 September 2012
I choose this book to plan my first trip to Barcelona. The book is colour co-ordinated and makes use really simple. The maps are great as before arriving I felt I had a good sense of direction, which made me get the most out of my day.

The book also lists the top attractions and gives you lots of photos to get a feel for them. I would certainly recommend this book to anyone, and will buy again when visiting another city!DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide: Barcelona
on 20 November 2013
I was looking for a,map of most of Barcelona. This has only a set of small maps of the city centre. Probably OKif you're only there for a short time. It includes a metro map which could be useful.
on 11 May 2016
Handy map.
on 8 April 2013
Light weight and useful guide. We found it very useful and would recommend as Barcelona a large city and a lot of time could be lost wandering about without a comprehensive map.
on 29 December 2013
This book was so tiny that it is very hard to see the words and therefore not much use in a touring environment