on 25 July 2012
I love DK Eyewitness Travel books and this one doesn't disappoint. I have found it very useful; lovely colourful photos leave you feeling inspired and rearing to go on holiday. Good purchase.
on 1 December 2014
I got this after our visit rather than before to help me remember about the amazing places we'd been. The DK guide is full of information and gives the reader a true picture of an area where only a small part is available to the tourist. So much is only reachable by plane or dirt track. The glaciers are fantastic, the scenery is wonderful and the animal life, although somewhat reserved, is worth going for. The people are welcoming; their history, as explained in the book, fascinating. i advise you buy before you go!
on 31 March 2014
guides are personal preference and for detail, I always get the Lonely Planet first but as a picture guide, this is OK but I decided to get the insite guide as a kindle version after borrowing the paper copy from the ibrary. The insite guide is a better format and think the information is presented in a slightly better format.
on 20 March 2013
As usual, the eyewitness guide is informative, easy to read and filled with beautiful photographs. Can't wait to go now!
on 23 June 2012
DK books are always presented in a format that is appropriate for me to be able to plan what I want to see & do when I visit this state.
on 2 June 2013
Accurate content as confirmed by visits to several places in the book. High grade printing on nice paper with excellent photography and excellent summary information in the early sections.
on 1 April 2013
All merchandise was of good quality and found to be as specified!

Will be more than useful in our travels from Ontario to Alaska!
on 17 November 2016
Excellent guide book lots of detail & things to do & see , looking forward to my road trip next summer .
on 4 January 2015
good informative well laid out
on 26 February 2015