on 1 October 2011
Excellent value Lego toy - a must for any Lego fan. Bought as a gift for a 10 year old boy notoriously difficult age to buy for but these are a definite 'win'.
on 22 February 2013
This makes the perfect present for anyone already loving Lego (and what kid doesn't?) The box opens up to reveal a good, well interpreted booklet inside the front cover, and then the bricks and figure(s) to build each of the vehicles and items illustrated. A great, absorbing toy in its own right, but also making a great addition to their Lego stash. Highly recommended as a birthday gift for boys of 6 - 10
on 2 April 2012
My sons had been bought this and really enjoyed it. Especially having the book with instructions about how to make the different models. I bought for my son's friend and it was a much enjoyed present for him too. I would have struggled to have paid £18.99 for it, but the price here was much better value for money and I would buy more for my son's other friends.
on 4 November 2011
This item was bought as a gift for a six year old boy. He loved it. Needs help to put together but he plays with it alot.
on 29 December 2012
This was bought for 6 year old for a stocking filler, he loved it and it was one of the first things he started playing with. It is good value for money if bought from Amazon I think Lego should bring out more of these type of book/construction toy;
on 29 December 2011
This is a great value set at the price Amazon are selling it for, around £10. Lots of entertainment and several different models to build.

Some shops sell it at the RRP of £19, which is too expensive and not good value.
on 16 November 2013
I thought this was great. I wont see it in action as i bought for someone for xmas and dont ever see them but It looked really good in the box. It was well packaged and arrived in good time. It has quite a thick book inside with instructions etc. and the box is sturdy that it comes in. Looks more expensive than it is.
on 12 March 2013
We bought this for our grandson it is really just what a small boy wants .He loves lego and this book is really good to help him assemble it himself.I admit to enjoy making up the lego models it is a special time we spend together ,with my grandson enjoying watching the figure appear.He loves it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 October 2011
Bought for my four-year old who is just getting into proper Lego. The book has fantastic step by step assembly instructions that even my son could follow. The set has provided hours of endless role play fun with the characters and accessories, once built. I will be looking out for other sets like this.
on 10 November 2011
A handy lego set, ideal for travelling with the kids. This 'book' comes jam-packed with modeal ideas and promises hours of entertainment. My two boys loved this.