on 16 June 2013
I brought this for my 4yr old daughter who is in her 1st year of school,with her being one of the youngest ones in the class I want to help her in every way I possibly can,this book is full of fun ways to learn,my daughter loves learning with this book and the gold stickers make it extra fun and makes her feel so proud of herself! I will be buying more for sure!
on 25 February 2013
Bought for my 5 yr old, he was loving maths in school and I wanted to encourage it, made a change from reading each night and he's enjoyed the variety. Nice layout, simple to follow and interesting challenges. Followed the stuff he's doing in school too.
on 5 January 2013
This whole series is superb. My children love doing the books and the stickers are a bonus. They would rather do these than their actual homework! There is just enough on each page for about 5-10 mins concentration, which is about right I think.
on 16 March 2013
Bought for my little grand-daughter. She seems to be getting on well with it, and as far as I'm concerned, any help that you can give them at home must be a good thing, especially as Maths is such an important (but difficult) subject.
on 14 August 2013
Book was similar if not identical to homework we have struggled with before so it was great to have it to hand along with instructions on how to explain the maths concepts. The gold stars included are a plus!
on 25 February 2013
Very good price and received promptly.My granddaughter started using it immediately and would have carried on for hours ,if it had not been time for bed.Visual and functional!!
on 18 March 2013
Bought this for my Grandson aged 6 because he loves numbers. With a little help from the family, he'd completed it within a couple of days. Will now order Stage 2.
on 16 April 2013
This is a great book for helping your year 1 child to imptove their maths. My son enjoys doing the book and loves putting a gold star on when he's finished a page.
on 13 July 2014
Kept my 5 yr old busy for hours.
on 3 October 2014
My daughter loves doing this book as and when she wants, she enjoys the sticker chart and the variety of activities. It has really helped with her maths skills