on 29 June 2013
Ideal for a short visit so that as much as possible can be packed in. I have tried a couple of the restaurants recommended and they were all very good. The maps were also very useful for finding our way about. For more information the DK Eyewitness book on California was also invaluable.
on 8 April 2018
Haven’t been on holiday but looks good and concise.
on 1 October 2017
Excellent value and very informative if you have not been to SD.
on 14 March 2013
I found it great: whatever you would like to do & see in San Diego, you can plan it easily. It' concise but very complete. The map is useful for an overview of tre travelling throught the city.
I think it is the best city-guide you can buy, if you have only few days to spend in San Diego and don't want to miss anythig "important".
2 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2018
Compact with great maps.
on 22 November 2013
We buy one of these little books for every place we go to, and find them extremely useful. This one bought in anticipation of a trip in the near future.
on 18 July 2013
We used it continuously during our 10 days and found it extremely helpful and clear. It could do with a bit more information on public transport or up-date information on how to get it.
on 12 October 2014
not used
on 23 August 2013
I wil be visiting San Diego for the 1st time in October and this travel guide will be a real help in planning what I want to go and see.
on 3 September 2015
Great book, arrived in great time