Customer reviews

on 15 March 2017
item as described and delivery was quick
on 1 April 2013
Wanted a body book to start teaching 14 month old. This book is excellent we have to look at it together several times daily. My baby cannot talk yet but knows alread where her ears, eyes, nose, head, knees, toes, legs are. She loves looking at this book and all the board pages have photos of real babies which she likes looking at especially the baby covering its eyes on the peek aboo page. I have another ears nose and shoulders book which is cartoon pics and she does not relate to their drawn body parts like she does to this one.
on 10 June 2017
My 3 year old loved this book!
on 16 November 2015
My little girl loves this book. She is 14 months and developing recognition of her body parts, so I wanted a book with photo's for her to clearly distinguish and recognise the parts of the body. I bought this book expecting less than it actually offers too, as included are what you can do with the body like touch your toes, reach up high, dance, crawl, as well as clothing, which I think will also be fun when she is older to ask - where do we put a hat? etc.

To sum it up...am pleased with this buy and I highly recommend it!
on 4 November 2015
My order is still on its way and I can't wait. I tried teaching my little toddler body parts using other books and the pictures don't seem attractive to me. Moreover they are mostly drawings of Cartoons and I think my little 16months old does not see them as real and shows no interest. Immediately I set my eyes on "My first body", I loved the pictures and had a strong feeling my toddler will like it! Let's wait and see!
on 26 May 2013
A good book for the buggy. A larger version would be better as a reference book. Photos lovely and good quality.
on 11 July 2011
fabulous book. my 13 month old daughter has owned this since her birthday and regularly 'reads' it, she can now point to many many parts of her own body on request.
a wonderful teaching aid
on 22 August 2016
My girls love this one! We have a few DK first words books, but this is the girls favourite, they love matching their body parts to the pictures and naming them!
on 16 December 2016
Just a nice size for little hands
My 13 month old granddaughter loves this book and can carry it around easy to where she would like to sit
on 15 December 2014
My 3 years old niece absolutely enjoys reading this book along with few more from the collection.