Customer reviews

on 19 July 2011
This guide was quite useful traveling around Tuscany (with stops in several towns including Florence). The compact size is great when out and about. Wished there was a more detailed map of Tuscany, though. Along with the usual must-dos, we found some great gelato spots and less touristy stops in this book that were fabulous.
on 13 September 2011
Provides excellent overview but somewhat frustrating when you need additional information - I find most "normal" guides too heavy or unwieldy to carry around all day. The DK Top 10 is beautifully produced and I cannot fault its accuracy.p
on 26 April 2013
I always order a Top 10 book when going away as they are always full of useful hints and tips on restaurants and places to see. These books never let me down and I would reccomend these to anyone going sight-seeing.
on 20 November 2011
Top 10 guides are my favourite guides for city breaks. This one didn't let me down! Great ideas of where to visit/eat/drink, and directions/map of how to get there.
on 15 January 2013
I've used this series for previous city breaks, however as this one covers the surrounding area as well it didn't provide enough information about Florence.
on 17 January 2012
I have a few of the DK Eyewitness (top 10's) now and find them very informative.

Unlike other travel books they are nice and easy to read / understand and have a pull out map included (not a cheap paper one either)

Always the best bet and at £5 on Amazon - you just cant go wrong!
on 15 February 2017