Customer reviews

on 9 November 2017
Very pleased with this encyclopaedia. It’s in brilliant condition, has wonderful illustrations and is full of interesting facts. Very much looking forward to using it.
on 20 January 2018
Informative and well illustrated, this book was a popular gift for my granddaughter. It will be useful for research now she has started school as well as being interesting to dip into.
on 27 July 2015
Brilliant book. My six year old nephew moves this book. It's at the level where he can start to read but requires plenty of help understanding. It'll grow with him as he gets older and the pictures and maps seen to keep him occupied too.
on 16 May 2014
We bought this for our five year old daughter. Ever since we bought it she loves to furnish is with her fact of the day, which is usually something obscure that she has read in this book. Would recommend to any parent who would like their child to know about everything.
on 23 May 2017
My four year old took to this encyclopaedia straight away and always looks at it. It has been great to inspire his interest in certain places and topics. We have since purchased a further two as gifts.
on 19 July 2016
My kids are loving this! They want me to read some to them every night. Hopefully they are retaining some of the information.
on 19 July 2017
Excellent encyclopedia. My 5-year old absolutely loves it and has spent hours browsing through it since getting the book.
on 10 December 2014
Very good first encyclopaedia for kids. My 6 years old daughter is thrilled with it as she asked for 'an information book!' and this fits the bill. Nice photos and easy to read text for children age 6 to 10 in my opinion.
on 20 January 2014
Clear illustrations first book for a inquistive grand son he loves to look at each page and the book explains simply to a child who is interested in the world about him
on 15 August 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.