Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 7 June 2010
I love this cook book, and I am anything but a cook! Although its for kids and I am fast approaching middle age, I bought this book because it looked like it was simple and clearly laid out. I don't actually like cooking but this book has imspired me to make several things from it already. The recipes are simple and delicious and it has inspired me. My teenage daughter who does like cooking also likes this book and has been keen to make things from it...An excellent book for kids and reluctant adults.
on 17 July 2017
This is a wonderfully illustrated book for kids. My mum bought it for my Son's 7th birthday and he loves reading the recipes
on 7 July 2017
Fabulous book. Easy to read, with pictures to show examples. Bought for a friend who can't cook, was pleased to see some 'adult food recipes too
on 18 July 2017
Great book for children clear instructions for them
on 15 June 2015
perfect book with easy step to step guide
on 22 September 2017
Very pleased with it. Yummy recipes. Easy to follow .
on 5 September 2017
Bought for 11 year old Grandson as birthday present. He loves it, has used it about 3 times already. Has lots of valuable information besides the recipes, including nutrition and techniques. Lots of pictures which helps keep kids' interest. Even adults would find it useful. Great book, well worth the money.
on 22 March 2010
I bought this recently for my son, who at the age of 8 is convinced he's going to open his own restaurant. This is much more than just a kids cookery book, it has whole sections on kitchen hygiene, different food groups, a glossary of cookery words and techniques and a guide to equipment used in the book - all in an easy-to-read format with lots and lots of pictures.
Each recipe has step-by-step instructions and pictures, with food facts, tasty twists and did you know? inserts on each page. It even comes with a ribbon book mark (I love them!).
We've already made Blueberry Pancakes, Chicken Pasta Salad, Cheese and Potato Pasties, and the Raspberry Cheesecake on the front cover. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Over 150 receipes, 300 pages, chapters - Healthy Eating, Breakfast, Light Meals, Main Meals, Desserts, Baking, Party Food, Drinks and Treats.
on 1 July 2010
This is the best cookbook I've used in ages! Within two weeks I had cooked and baked numerous things out of this book! It's simple and easy and the Caramel Shortbread has been the best hit so far! I think any reluctant cooks of the 'can't cook, won't cook' variety will find it a great purchase. Covers breakfasts, light meals, main meals, deserts and party food. Anything I tried so far has been lovely! Highly recommend it!
on 18 February 2017
Lovely quality book, cooking stages are shown in colour photographs. Good variety of recipes. It really is a great children's cookbook. Highly recommend.