Customer reviews

on 2 December 2015
Very informative and educational great loads of pictures and text is very easy to understand. A book good for young biology students.
on 6 January 2017
Item as described
on 8 March 2017
Excellent
on 4 April 2017
Great book, thank you.
on 19 April 2017
Excellent value book. packed with excellent images and clear text.
on 15 May 2017
Easy to understand
on 5 April 2017
Just what I needed.
on 28 October 2009
I purchased this book as it is a requirement for a course which I am due to commence and one of the subjects I have to study is anatomy and physiology. It is very easy to understand, very well illustrated and I have found members of my family absorbed in its pages. It would, in my opinion, be an excellent study aid for young people and those studying biology etc. My favourite book so far as to finding out just how the human body works.