on 24 October 2016
This is such a cool book for an 9 yo girl - so many creative ideas that have sparked her own versions of projects that she can make :)
Although it is clearly geared toward little girls, older children and/or adults could easily complete many of the projects. Colourful embroidered pouches, lavender or dried herb bags, pocket lockets are a few of the projects that would make great gifts. Very basic embroidery, sewing and knitting instructions are included with clear pictures and directions. You can't go wrong purchasing this for a little girl who's learning how to sew :))
on 18 December 2017
Good for ideas for lots of little fun small products, however would recommend more to kids as some are very basic.
Clear layout and easy to understand/follow though.
on 13 November 2013
This is set out nicely in eye-catching colours with pleasant designs; perfect for those who enjoy making cool stuff. Particularly excellent for a budding artistic and crafting kid. The instructions are clear and concise, and despite it being a bit more on the pricey side for my liking, I find it's worth the money, and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more of the same.
on 2 January 2014
My daughters are into sewing & knitting but are just learning so i bought this to give them a few ideas. Its great as its filled with little easy to do projects which dont take too long so they get to see a finished product. The ideas in the book are lovely & it cover all sorts of sewing, embroidery & knitting. Would recomend to anyone starting out.
on 12 September 2013
Bought it for my 8,5 y old daughter who loves crafting but most of the time needs a source of inspiration and/or instructions. Pictures are beautiful and instructions are pretty clear. My daughter loved finger knitting and embroidery stitching (all our white t-shirts are now covered in beautiful designs, mostly cupcakes) and now asks for fabric and yarn needles :) I'm very pleased with her enthusiasm.
on 18 March 2017
A gift for a nine year old girl, just starting to do her own sewing and creating. Lovely book, lots of nice, suitable projects.
on 13 April 2013
I ordered this bool because I was looking for something creative to do with my daughter who is interested in sewing. I havent sewn since I was child so was delighted to see this book made it simple explaining the different stitches with bright beautiful pictures, its just a delight to flick through! I cant wait to get started on a project!
on 31 August 2017
Present for a friends daughter.
on 17 October 2017
Made a nice birthday present
on 27 April 2011
This book is totally aimed at the kid market - simple projects for mum's to make with their kids not for serious crafters. Nice clear instructions and lots of great pictures and some very cute ideas.