on 13 April 2013
I ordered this bool because I was looking for something creative to do with my daughter who is interested in sewing. I havent sewn since I was child so was delighted to see this book made it simple explaining the different stitches with bright beautiful pictures, its just a delight to flick through! I cant wait to get started on a project!
on 9 January 2014
Lovely book my Grandaughter was so delighted with the many things it showed her to make. This is a great book for anyone contemplating sewing, knitting or crochet. It is an excellant beginers book or for anyone who is just starting out with crafts.
on 27 October 2012
This book is great for working with children. Easy to make ideas, attractive pictures, good illustrations and simple easy to follow instructions.Ideal for a gift for a child or someone working with children wanting craft ideas/
on 4 January 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my niece. She is a 11 and love it. I purchased it so that she could complete projects with her talented mother who is excellent as sewing. Both mother and daughter were thrilled with it.
on 14 April 2013
I bought this book for my Granddaughter. 'Made by Me' is an excellent book for anyone, particularly children, wanting to learn to sew or knit and items are shown in 'easy to follow' diagrams throughout. Highly recommended..
on 12 July 2013
Easy to follow book with lots of excellent pictures. Really fun ideas for simple (and slightly more complicated) things to make with your child. Have given it as a gift at several 10th birthdays. Definitely recommended.
on 26 November 2012
This book will form part of the sewing kit to be given to our young grandaughter who loves 'All things sewing', lovely colourful book that hopefully will get the creative juices flowing and her and her mum sewing.
on 13 May 2013
This is a lovely book, easy to follow instructions an lots to do ideas. My 8 year old learnt to knit from reading this, with my help.. and it re-taught me to knit too. Love some of the ideas. would recommend
on 6 January 2014
I bought this for my great niece as she is just becoming interested in sewing. She is loved this book. To be honest the projects would suit children and adults and I am going to treat myself to it.
on 19 April 2013
Even though it's a little advanced for her to do herself we have been doing the more basic projects together and she has picked out ones she wants to try when she's bigger. Lovely book though.