Customer reviews

Cook It Together!
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 October 2009
Brilliant easy to follow with fantastic pictures of each stage make for easy step by step recipes.
Grandchildren love the book and enjoy showing mummy how to do each stage. The end results are great, the children get to taste their own creations and the sheer pleasure on their faces when the dish is put on the table is fabulous.
Another brilliant book from Annabel.
8 people found this helpful
on 10 December 2017
Got this for my sisters grandaughtet for her.
10th birthday .she loves it.and cooks recipes from it.
on 16 March 2013
Some great ideas in this book that appeal to children. I am hoping to improve my grandsons diet by getting him to cook and bake with me. Great illustrations and tasty simple recipes. A good buy.
on 4 September 2013
This book is just as good as her other books. I haven't made all the recipes yet but we are slowly working our way through the book! perfect for grandmothers or young mums!
on 15 November 2014
Superb photographs of different boys and girls show clearly the steps that must be taken to follow the recipe,.The text is easy to read and information throughout is interesting. A variety of sweet and savoury recipes are covered which will appeal to most children.
on 10 January 2016
Bought for my sister-in-law who has a 3 year old she likes to cook with. Very well received.
on 16 January 2014
My grandson is a great budding cook (aged 4) and enjoys working with an adult to produce the recipes in this book
on 13 December 2015
A super book with lots of growing tips as well as cookery
on 30 December 2014
Brilliant for a young child.
on 18 January 2015
I bought this as a present for my niece. It arrived the next day and she loves it.