on 23 May 2012
Its a pocket guide, so if your looking for some explanation then this gives you the simple version, but personally I wouldn't recommend it!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 June 2014
I bought this to try and help me with my university strategic management module. This gave me a vague idea however I really needed more detail and it didn't really do much for me.
on 19 July 2012
I bought this for a friend, he was really pleased with it!
Item arrived on time and well-packaged.
I didn't read the the dimensions of the book though and it's really pocket-sized, much smaller then expected! But still good.
on 21 November 2015
Very comprehensive, I am still using it as reference book.
on 12 February 2013
Brief description of strategic management short but an ok read
Needs more content to make it a worth while purchase
on 19 October 2011
I used this book to help me with elements of a Level 7 Diploma and was pleasantly surprised by handy and concise it was. It had everything I needed for one module in one simple book, I am sure I will be referring to it in the future. Fellow students were also impressed by its contents and I have now purchased more books in the Dorling Kindersley range and hope they are just as useful.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 October 2011
Excellent service, quality product as described...

Quick delivery and excellent packaging. Enjoy doing business with you.

Highly recommended. Hope to do more business with you in the future.

Five star seller