Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 August 2016
I have had this book for some time and I find the detail in the instructions clear and simple to understand. I don't know why some have given it only a couple of stars. This book covers almost every technique a home sewer needs. I know it has helped me through my university course, thanks to a tutors recommendation. I also have the authors other book dressmaking which I would also give 5 stars to .
on 9 April 2017
This book is just what I wanted. Theres everything I need to know and more about sewing. I also purchased it "used". Very happy with the condition and I shall use it for years to come.
Angel :)
on 5 April 2017
Well written and pictures make it clear. If you use commercial patterns they will explain the techniques you need for that project. This book duplicates that. The book stops just where you want to begin.
on 8 April 2017
My book arrived swiftly and I would swear that it was a brand new copy. Great value at 1p plus p&p.
The book has been on my shopping list for ages and doesn't disappoint. Very informative and helpful across a wide range of sewing
on 25 January 2016
Wonderful book that takes you through all the basics in good and clear detail making it easy to follow
. Good choice of projects so something for everyone
on 26 March 2016
Great book with lots of patterns and clear step by step help, nicely set out making it easy to use. Love dk nooks never disappoint.
on 25 May 2017
Excellent references
on 2 November 2015
Already had this book but it was accidently put in the charity pile when we moved house, hence the reason for buying.
on 15 May 2017