Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2010
I found this book very informative & my 9yo son used it
for reference & it helped him a great deal to to learn
more about Ancient Egypt.

I would recommend it & other books in the series.
on 28 January 2011
My 8 year old granddaughter thinks I'm the greatest granddad in the world for sending her this book. She says it's absolutely great for her school project and she will be able to learn some more about the Egpytians, to copy pictures to include in her written work and to decorate her project with stickers.
on 13 July 2010
It's not that big as it seems with pictures (the format is A4) but it's very nice and beautifully illustrated. Every section has interactive activities that children will obviously enjoy.
on 13 November 2010
My granddaughter is fasscinated by egyptology and was delighted with this book which was part of her birthday present. Very informative.
on 6 October 2014
My 6yrs old grand daughter is doing Egypt at school and this is a very good book to show her how things were and to guide her, with the quizzes and stickers, towards the answers but in such a way that she has to look for them herself.
on 13 January 2011
Kids learning about Ancient Egypt will like this, so will adults for that matter.
As with all D.K. books, the pictures are bright and sharp and the facts are laid out in an intelligent order, there are stickers and some activities to do too.
You can reward the learning success of you children with reward stars and a certificate at the back.
Terrific quality book.
on 22 September 2013
I bought this as my 8yr old is learning about the Egyptians at school. Provides 'key facts' on all aspects of Egyptian society. The 'activities' section looks at things in a little more detail and includes puzzles and quizzes to make learning fun. Multiple choice questions at the back test learning of each section. Comes with gold stars to put on a progress chart and a certificate for completing the book.
on 15 July 2013
I bought this book for my 8 year old daughter who is currently studying Ancient Egypt at school. The book is beautifully presented and illustrated with a good mix of activities. The book also contains reward stickers - my daughter loves it and has spent hours reading it and completing the activities. I was amazed at the quality of this book for the price.
on 8 April 2014
My Year 2 son did a huge project on Egypt last term. Bought this book to help. Good purchase. Nice quality book with a good amount of information my 8 year old could understand. Nice pictures too.
on 28 September 2013
Bought this for my 8 year old sister for school since she was studying ancient Egypt and wanted something for show and tell. Its taught her loads about the subject and she has real fun doing the activites. Packed full of stuff, really good for the price!