Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 January 2012
I purchased this on impulse whilst mooching through Amazon and have been really pleased with it. My 11 year old son loves Science and I wanted to get a book to encourage this. It has great illustrations and clear explanations without being too "high brow". This book is now a firm favourite and is the one he chooses to read in bed before lights out. I have enjoyed reading it with him, it really has been a good purchase.
on 2 January 2015
Great book, beautifully illustrated. In very good condition, as described. Prompt and efficient service with regard to any delay in delivery. Great value.
on 16 February 2009
Bought this to help my daughter in her year 6 sats, it was so goodf the teacher borrowed it. My younger daughter also found it interesting.
on 1 April 2013
Present for a 9 year old and very well received. He is at the age where he fires questions non stop andscience is one of his favourite subjects. Easy to read and informative, hits the mark between being over complicated and dumbing down.
on 13 January 2014
Purchased as a Christmas present for a grandchild who needed more information on science. Filled the criteria and well received.
on 28 January 2013
Full to the brim with stuff! Heaps of activities for learning. Solid fun! Going to buy it for my son too.... so I can learn!!
on 1 February 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old grandson. He was mesmerized and I was too, so much information easily read.
on 30 July 2014
A useful book for children to learn from
on 27 October 2016
Bought it for my 11 year old son. He likes it very much and enjoys reading it a page or two at a time. Good pictures.
on 10 February 2016
Wonderful book, brought for a 9 year old who loves science and he loves this book !