Format: Board book|Change

on 16 August 2012
My grandson enjoyed this so much that two of the flaps in the book have been torn off. Its a great help to share a cuddle and find the nose on the teddy (its very soft and squashy)and then on themselves, the dinosaur only has six shiney toes, babies have more!
Is there any way to make the flap joins stronger?
on 3 February 2010
My son is obsessed by this series. He loves them more than any of his other books, even the "That's Not My..." series, We're Going On A Bear Hunt, or The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I think it's because he controls so much of the reading experience - he opens the flaps, touches the textiles and sparkles, and can touch his own nose/ears etc. I have no idea if they're good educationally, I just know he adores them!
on 15 January 2014
My 14 month old niece will not stop bring this book to me to read. She loves the chunky flaps and can now show me where her nose, eyes, ears and toes are as well as those int he book! Good touchy feely areas for her as well as flaps to lift and move. Cannot recommend enough. I will buy more from the series so I can at least have a change in what I'm reading out loud!
on 9 December 2011
It is great. My little one has read it since 6 months and loves it still at 8 months and has learned to turn pages and point to the parts of the face. Book is bright and fun with textures and glitter. Definitely worth a buy
on 23 May 2013
i got this for my son to learn some body parts and he loves the book so always goes back to it which is good as i can repeat body parts over and over. its quite thick like a board book, which helps with turning the page for little hands. i have bought other books in this collection (peekaboo)
on 18 July 2013
This book is lovely for baby's who really appreciate looking at their peers, it's educational too with the focus on parts of the face and is very easy to show the baby each part specifically. I dropped a star because our baby is already bored with it, at just 16 months so we probably should of got it earlier to get some value.
on 27 March 2013
My toddler loves this book, but it didn't help us to learn parts of the body, he loves to look at babies' pictures, but not looking for the part of the bodies which are hidden. His fav picture is the last one, he does the same each time when looking though it :)
on 14 September 2015
A lovely book for babies, vivid bright pictures that really engaged by 11 month old, however I am sure it would be engaging from a much younger age. Each page is also educational as i encourages baby to learn about parts of the body (Eyes, Nose, Toes, Peekaboo). The flaps are large and easy to grasp and my little one very much enjoys turning the pages and is very excited to lift the flaps. A great quality book
on 14 February 2010
My one year old loves this series of books, she loves to lift the flaps. This one is particularly good if you want to start teaching the body parts, you can point to teddy's nose, bunny's ears etc.
on 15 August 2011
Great little book. It has kept my daughter interested (she likes lifting the flaps) and has helped her to learn body parts (eyes, nose, toes, etc)