Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

on 14 September 2015
A lovely book for babies, vivid bright pictures that really engaged by 11 month old, however I am sure it would be engaging from a much younger age. Each page is also educational as i encourages baby to learn about parts of the body (Eyes, Nose, Toes, Peekaboo). The flaps are large and easy to grasp and my little one very much enjoys turning the pages and is very excited to lift the flaps. A great quality book
on 15 January 2014
My 14 month old niece will not stop bring this book to me to read. She loves the chunky flaps and can now show me where her nose, eyes, ears and toes are as well as those int he book! Good touchy feely areas for her as well as flaps to lift and move. Cannot recommend enough. I will buy more from the series so I can at least have a change in what I'm reading out loud!
on 16 August 2012
My grandson enjoyed this so much that two of the flaps in the book have been torn off. Its a great help to share a cuddle and find the nose on the teddy (its very soft and squashy)and then on themselves, the dinosaur only has six shiney toes, babies have more!
Is there any way to make the flap joins stronger?
on 23 May 2013
i got this for my son to learn some body parts and he loves the book so always goes back to it which is good as i can repeat body parts over and over. its quite thick like a board book, which helps with turning the page for little hands. i have bought other books in this collection (peekaboo)
on 18 July 2013
This book is lovely for baby's who really appreciate looking at their peers, it's educational too with the focus on parts of the face and is very easy to show the baby each part specifically. I dropped a star because our baby is already bored with it, at just 16 months so we probably should of got it earlier to get some value.
on 2 September 2014
This book is my baby's favourite book, along with another peekaboo book. He even prefers these to the "that's not my.." Books, which until now were his favourites. He loves opening the flaps and makes me read this a number of times a day! The only issue is that the flaps tend to get a bit damaged, we haven't had a ripped one yet.. But it's getting more and more likely! I guess that's the problem with lift the flap books and babies! However the flaps are nice and big and easy for baby to open. Great book, would definitely buy more from this series.
on 9 April 2015
I love this book for teaching body parts. I would highly recommend. My little boy is slow speaking but this has really really helped. He now points to the nose etc. Very good and educational.
on 1 September 2016
Good book but would off been better if the flaps varied.
on 31 January 2017
Granddaughter loved it
on 27 March 2013
My toddler loves this book, but it didn't help us to learn parts of the body, he loves to look at babies' pictures, but not looking for the part of the bodies which are hidden. His fav picture is the last one, he does the same each time when looking though it :)