on 20 March 2013
This is great, they should consider doing this in many more languages. A must have for Beginners - Even Experts may find it useful as it contains sophisticated and unusual words.
on 2 September 2013
I was very disappointed with the book. The pictures take up so much space that all the text is extremely small. You need a magnifying glass to read it! I would not recommend this for someone starting to learn Polish.
on 1 March 2015
as a complete novice when I visit poland in the spring this book will go with me as a picture paints a thousand words, just pointing to what I want will be great...
on 11 January 2012
We have just started a course in learning the Polish language and were shown this book. Have since bought two and given one away as we found it very useful indeed
on 27 October 2013
This is an easy book to carry around with you. It's a simple reference book for any situation. it's small enough to carry around in your handbag or pocket.
on 6 March 2014
Arrived in good time well packaged. Very easy to use and illustrations are excellent well laid out will definitely help with learning a difficult language
on 20 May 2013
Very useful to teach English to Polish Students.
Highly recommended for EAL Teachers.
Very useful for vocabulary and pronunciation.
Thanks
on 28 December 2009
I bought this for a Polish plumber I work with. All his mates than asked me to get them one so I ordered 5 more - what higher recommendation can you get?
on 21 September 2013
Bardzo dobrze*, jestem szczęśliwy**. Proof of the pudding is in the eating, this is a *''very good'' aid to learning Polish and **I am happy'' with it.
on 8 June 2014
Fantastic dictionary - full of pictures and polish descriptions. Perfect for beginners and advanced in Polish. I use it every day. Highly recommended!