Customer reviews

Baby Touch and Feel: First Words
Format: Board book|Change

on 2 March 2017
Lovely big book, chunky pages are great for little hands. It's well made and nice bright colours and shiney elements that catch my son's attention. This is the only book I've ever been able to sit and read properly with my son who is now 11 months old. With other story books he has snatched them away, bashes the pages, rips them or turns pages back again so we can't follow the story. We like that it is just one picture/word on each page. This has made it so he can hold the book and turn the pages to the page that he wants to look at. He touches the picture and I read the word of the picture he has chosen. This is so much better for us as he is happy holding the book and he is becoming familiar with the words. I feel one word per page is easier for him at this stage rather than having multiple pictures/words to confuse him or a bigger story that we can't follow as he wants to turn the pages back and forth. Much more relaxing being able to read but led by him. So I'm very happy that we've found this book and we've ordered another 'Baby Touch and Feel' book as he really enjoys it.
on 5 December 2016
Bought this as a present - looks good but the touchy feely bits on each page are a bit small and not that great at touching or feeling - I know it's made for small fingers to touch but this book feels a bit lacking compared to a similar book I bought last year.
on 11 February 2014
I've given this 5 stars as its very sturdy and will last. The cover is slightly padded, and each page has an element that has a different feel to it, such a shiny hologram paper, fluffy ears of a teddy, foam handle of a spoon. The cat and dog pages were firm favourites of my son. Only page that was a bit odd was the bib page, as the bib looks like a frog so might be confusing for babies to know what it is.
on 21 August 2017
Lovely touch and feel book. My 15 month old loves it. Good quality book. Arrived quickly and well packed.
on 7 September 2017
I prefer the wild animals (from same publisher) quite small areas for babies to touch and not such a big difference in feel rather in look.
on 26 April 2017
Good book and the baby enjoyed it
on 21 July 2017
baby likes this
on 17 January 2015
Grandson loved the colours.
on 13 March 2010
I would recommend this book to anyone with little baby boys. It has touch and feel bits and all my sons favourite things are in there. Car, ball, teddy, spoon, bowl and more! Very sturdy book, could withstand chewing and throwing and a nice little size too. perfect for out and about. All in all a very good book. Am off to buy the rest in the set now!
on 14 November 2009
I have purchased three of these books. They are very well made and my 9 month old loves them. The touchy feely pages are nice too. These books are great value for money and are good to look through with your baby. They are small and easy for babies to hold and study on their own too.