on 15 August 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 3 November 2013
Bought for a 4 year old who loves non-fiction books being read to him, this is a beautifully illustrated and well organised reference book. It contains sections about all the main animal groups, with loads of interesting facts about the animals and picture quizzes which prompt the young reader to explore further. Highly recommended, my only quibble is that I would have preferred to buy a hard-cover version. However the paperback is quite sturdy and the pages are made of extra tough paper so should stand up to heavy handling from young children.
on 5 October 2013
My four year old loves these books. They are easy to read and understand, pictures are engaging too. This is the first one I bought and have purchased two more already. They are a great next step book for kids who want to know more about the world around them. Excellent.
on 22 March 2014
Lovely photos and descriptions and the quizzes are are about the right level. Suitable for early readers or age 7 plus.
on 20 April 2014
Bought this for my young grandson as part of his Christmas present. He is only four and really loves it. He has learned a lot about the animal world from this.
on 15 January 2014
It's a very good book for kids. Very happy with. I can recomand this book to all kids if they love animals
on 18 January 2014
this is a really good book and very easy for a young child to find facts about the animal kingdom
on 15 May 2014
Bought this after seeing our grandson at school looking and loving this book. It is so informative but age appropriate. Excellent buy.
on 9 August 2012
I bought this book for my children (aged 3 and 5) as they wanted to learn more about animals and they both love it. It's split into easy to use sections and has just the right amount of information on each page and wonderful pictures. We've enjoyed this book so much that I have now bought more as presents for other children. A highly recommended purchase.
on 24 May 2015
I got this for me three year old who loves books. The text is far to advanced of course but he finds every page fascinating since they have great pictures of animal and he likes to try and name them all. I'm sure he'll get years of use out of this book.