Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 4 June 2017
Granddaughter loves it
on 14 May 2012
A lovely book with good, easy recipes which are not too hard on the adults supervising the children!!! Lots of fun features like decorating meals to look like animals etc. I gave this to my six year old niece and she wanted to get started right away.
on 13 May 2017
Bought for my grandaughter aged 3 she uses the recipes when doing cooking with her dad
on 6 April 2013
Very clear and appealing to read. It also contains great savoury dishes in addition to cakes and cookies - love the fruit and savoury dips. Will be putting it to the test with the grandchildren this week!
on 18 April 2016
My daughter loved it! the pictures are fantastic.
on 14 November 2013
I bought this book for my niece (3yrs) as my daughter (9yrs) has it and loves it.

It features easy to follow recipes with step by step instructions and lovely bright pictures. My little girl and I have been using it since she was three and I found that as she got older she wanted to make different things from it - we've pretty much now made it everything in the book (several times).

If you want a cookbook that will grow with your child then I would highly recommend this!
on 13 December 2012
Ideal for little ones to try their hand at cooking and have some very different things to do,very good to use during school holidays
on 30 December 2013
This is a great book - good for pre-readers as it has age appropriate pictures they will be able to follow and then it is simply written so, as they get older, they will be able to use book independently. Absolutely recommend it.
on 11 December 2015
I love it because my four year old loves it. And it was a present from me to him. Recipes are simple, clearly laid out and fun to prepare. Such is his enthusiasm, and having tasted the results, I can see a future "Masterchef" contestant!
on 11 March 2017
Bit disappointed. For the price expected a lot more.