Customer reviews

on 27 July 2017
Very big, very heavy, beautifully detailed and I would suggest anybody with a real interest in gardening/plants to buy a copy.
on 17 November 2017
Wow ... almost 3 kgs of knowledge, what a great book! Thank you.
on 8 November 2013
Every gardener needs this in their collection, invaluable information, beautiful pictures I totally recommend buying this book. Nice even to flick through.
on 24 September 2015
Very good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The Dictionary contains lots of easily understood information. Delighted with my purchase.
on 12 July 2013
I was thrilled when this book arrived, in excellent condition, as new. It has certainly lived up to my expectations, and for 1p couldn't be better value.
on 22 August 2013
Really useful guide would recommend to anyone trying to get their head around what to plant ehere in the garden, great price
on 10 June 2015
:D
on 20 July 2011
I needed this book for my studies as on RHS Horticultural course and had decided to hire it from my local library to begin with, but you can't keep them forever. So I took a gamble and bought this book used (never done that before always bought new}, and what a bargin it has turned out to be. The book cover was a little bit faded but all in all 100% okay, not torn or missing pages. The book itself is great for explaining the meaning of every word in the horticultural language, in great detail, and sometimes gives you diagrams and pictures as well. It has really helped me with my studies. I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of studing horticulture, or just wants to know what certain words and terms mean in the gardening world.
on 23 November 2008
This book was purchased to help me with my RHS Level 2 course in horticulture. It lists all the plants and techniques in dictionary form so it is an easy to use reference book for horticulture.