Customer reviews

on 27 August 2014
Really good information book bought for my 7 year old for a school project.
on 27 May 2013
Arrived promptly in good condition. Brilliant DK non-fiction book suitable for age 6+yrs. Brilliant mix of text and photographs with simple but informative cations and labels. Covers most aspects of the rainforest all in one book. A great accompaniment to my son's school topic.
on 15 March 2013
I bought this book for my 8 year old daughter as her year are studying rainforests this term. We found that it had just the right level of information for her topic homework and it has some great pictures and is easy to follow. I would definitiely recommend.
on 5 February 2012
My daughter is only 18 months old, and we're learning all the animals' names and sounds with this book. The text is very interesting too, I plan to use it in the following years, a wonderful companion for my child's development.
on 24 May 2012
This is an easy to read book with beautiful illustrations. My daughter is doing a project on Rainforests at school (year 3) and she is able to read this with ease. I also found it fascinating! I would definitely recommend this!
on 12 June 2013
Excellent children's natural history reference book, arrived promptly and safely. Part of a Christmas gift which was well received. Since I did not read it< I cannot review the book itself.
on 14 October 2015
A picture in one of the pages was cut out which has become the greatest mystery to solve in my classroom since the terrible missing club bar incident. Otherwise, lovely condition!!
on 6 May 2013
Perfect, clearly written, pupils love it, well illustrated and easy to locate information. Photography is excellent. Well packaged. Recommeneded to age 6+
on 8 July 2013
An excellent book. Bought for Amazon jungle topic at school and didn't disappoint! Very colourful, stunning photography. Very impressed with purchase!
on 12 March 2013
This is a great book and I would recommend it. The illustrations are clear and the information is accurate and well presented.