Nice little book for children who are crazy about tractors/large vehicles. My grandson has just reached that stage. He's fascinated.

I've bought several in this range of 'Ultimate Sticker' books recently and they're all good quality and nicely presented. They're also quite basic in terms of story and information. It's all about the reusable stickers.

There's a wide variety of stickers ranging in size from tiny to large and there are plenty of them, approx. 60. Kept my grandson busy for hours. There really aren't anywhere near enough pages in the book to stick the stickers. You will need to get creative.

The reusable stickers quickly lose their stickiness and these rip quite easily if you're not careful pulling them off the backing paper. Once stuck these particular stickers like to remain stuck and aren't always easy to peel off.

4* for the stickers. 3* for the book.
on 8 January 2012
O bought this book for my grandson for Christmas. He seemed delighted with it at the time and next time I see him I will ask if he used all the stickers. He is mad about tractors so I am sure he enjoyed it.
on 30 March 2013
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old, and it was too advanced for him to do alone like some of the other DK reusable sticker books, but it was fun to do together, and provided a good basis for lots of discussion about the machinery and its functions, as well as how agriculture works.
on 10 May 2012
There were loads of stickers andinformation, i bought this for my 2 year old daughter who loves stickers and tractors and we spent ages working out where they all went. However a child up to the age of 10-12 would get great fun out of this also!!!
on 28 March 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old Grandson who is tractor mad. It is the good quality book that you expect from Dorling Kindersley and I am sure it will keep him busy for quite some time as there are lots of stickers to find the right home for.
on 5 March 2010
I bought this for my little boy, who is tractor mad. He loved the stickers - they are bright and well thought out but the book in which they are supposed to be stuck into is dull. There is a shaped place for each sticker to be stuck along with some information. It is not particularly colourful or appealing to children. It would have worked much better to supply a different range of colourful farm scenes for the stickers to be added to.
on 16 July 2016
Fair value for this sticker collection.
Obviously my little one started to say Tractor a lot and also loves playing with stickers, so this was ideal.
I would guess the practical places in the book to stick the specific tractors would be more appealing to older children, but it was fine for us to just stick them on cupboard doors, the walls, the floor and the sofa for now
Great little book my son loves it as it has his favourite thing tractors when he got the book first thing we had to do was visit his grandfather on his farm were he left all his stickers stuck around his grandfather's tractor very colourful and educational highly recommended.
on 7 February 2015
A bit thin for my liking. I wouldn't have bought if I had read the description and seen the amount of pages. Have bought other dk sticker books which have been much thicker, I guess I expected this one to be the same. Saying that my son loves it as it contains tractors.
on 15 January 2015
Very disappointed that this is only 8 pages long. To be fair it probably says this in the book description but as I purchased in a xmas present haze I did not read...just seen that it was a DK book. Anyways other than being just 8 pages the stickers are great - very detailed and life like. Just wish we had more and more to read. Stickers take up 4 pages with the other 4 having limited tractor descriptions.