on 20 February 2016
I bought this for my 12yr old niece, who plays a bit of minecraft, I got her this as she wanted to develop her skills and it was only £3! She would necessary sit down and read a book or any instructions, so this is helping her skills in more than one way, so this is definitely worth the money.

This book is one of four so far Minecraft: The Official Combat Handbook,Minecraft: The Official Redstone Handbook,and Minecraft: The Official Beginner's Handbook.

They are hardback with glossy pictures and the text is easy to follow, well easy if you know what Minecraft is all about.
It has step by step instructions to objects such as a rollercoaster, a galleon ship and other images that inspire to build.

She really liked them and have explained to me all the things she can now do - it was a great buy!
on 23 November 2016
Great gift and interesting read you get to learn something new, my partners son had to have all of these when he was heavy into minecraft and he always got them as gifts but he would highly recommend them to anyone learning how to use minecraft and people who already use minecraft as theres always so much more to learn and try.

This is a 100% unbiased review sellers never provide me with free items to review or try!
on 9 May 2017
This book was bought as a stocking filler for my daughter who loves mine craft. It's a nice hardback book and guides one on how to construct/mine various buildings , ships, houses etc. It also shows difficulty for each. It's says book is for 9 years upwards but in my opinion it would probably suit from 7 years.
review imagereview image
on 28 April 2014
My son and all his friends are minecraft daft. This was bought as a birthday present along with the Office Combat Handbook for one of those friends and it went down very well. My son has put it on his birthday list so I'm guessing it must be a worthwhile book but haven't read it myself so can't confirm. I think if they like Minecraft they will like this book.
on 3 July 2015
I love this book. Its simple and the main thing inside is examples of different builds done by various, relatively, well known Minecrafters. But when i am building something flicking throught this book can really give me some inspiration. Its become my muse.
on 8 October 2014
For anyone thinking of buying or in the process of buying MINECRAFT, this book will give you a step-by-step guide of how to construct basic structures and show you small ways of how to improve.

Some challenges have also been set for you to have a go so when you think your ready, give them a go
4 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2018
This book was requested by my son for his birthday and described as very good condition but the hardback cover was scratched all over and a mess. It was so disappointed as I’ve noticed too close to the date and expected more for “very good”.
review image
on 21 December 2015
A must have if you or someone you know spends countless hours on Minecraft (guilty).If you've seen a big build featured online or in a mag this handbook will teach you the steps to building big elaborate constructions in the game.
on 7 August 2014
Marvellous designs in this book. It's amazing at what can be achieved with all the different types of building materials within the game of MineCraft. Very useful, if like me you have only managed to build a basic big shed for yourself. Now I am an accomplished house builder.
on 2 January 2015
This was a gift specifically requested by my graddaughter. I've no idea whether it's good. bad or indifferent but she seems to think it's great. I'm sure it is. I'm unfamiliar with Minecraft and all that goes around it so can't really comment further.