on 23 June 2017
A good book
on 5 November 2014
Great
on 6 May 2014
This was a present for my son, he seemed to like it and got some ideas for Minecraft from it. Only really used it a couple of times though, bit like an annual.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2013
I purchased this for my 11 year old who loves mine craft. It is sort of a tradition to get annuals at Chrismas in our house so I was pleased to see something that was a bit more up his alley at the minute. There is a lot of detail in the book and a lot of photos. It was recommended to me by a colleague who plays a lot of mine craft. He loved it (being in his 20s) but rattled on a bunch of information about it should have included this or that that I didn't understand so it mug not be great for someone who is an expert? But my 11 year old is enjoying it anywyays!
I ordered this in 2013 and forgot to leave a review. I doubt anyone will read this or buy the product in 2017 but for what it's worth it's a fantastic and pretty timeless product- only the insert on the first page and the cover mark the date, so it'd still make a cool gift for a collector or as an add-on.
The book Celebrates the limitless possibilities of Minecraft. This title is packed with step-by-step instructions for exciting builds and projects, tips from the experts, including the game's creator Notch himself, cool things to make, games to test your brain power and codes to unravel.
on 6 December 2013
I didn't buy this Annual from Amazon, I picked it up at my local Asda, priced £4 - not reduced or on special offer either. Can't believe Amazon are selling it at double that today, as I find they are usually very competitive on price. I'm mentioning this as other people have commented on whether it's good value for money and hopefully it will help others when considering purchasing. That said, I've found the Annual really good for my son who is a beginner to Minecraft, as it has a few step by step, easy to follow guides to creating houses and scenes and will definitely help him when starting out. The puzzles, mazes and wordsearches look good too. All in all a great stocking filler, especially for those new to the game. I would give it 5 stars if Amazon dropped the price!
on 12 October 2014
A big hit with the miners in our house