on 9 November 2012
I was expecting a bigger book so was disappointed when it arrived and was similar in size to the Mr Men books.
on 12 January 2016
Title is misleading. Can't fault the seller, just the content of the book was really disappointing for my 2 year old. We expected a book about santa in some form or something christmassy but it was neither.
on 15 November 2012
Brought for Grandson. A nice Xmas story particularly if you give it to a little boy about 3 years old! Well packed. Reccomended!
on 26 June 2012
My 2 year old loves this book. I've lost count of the number of times I've read it and he even 'reads' the book on his own getting the magnets out and sticking them on the pages to suit his own story
on 11 April 2014
This was bought for my two year old grandson at Christmas. But there were far too many more interesting books that he received for this to grab his attention.
on 30 November 2015
Very disappointed in the size, suggest you check the dimensions in the description before you decide to buy. Wish I'd bought the pocket library instead.
on 31 December 2011
My grandson loves fireman Sam. The book was perfect for him and he asks his Mum to read it over and over again. I would recommend this book.
on 9 January 2012
Very small book and story nothing to do with Santa. All in all disappointing. Definately not suited for 2yr old as could easily tear pages.
on 20 December 2011
This book was a little smaller than expected, but being a fireman Sam fan im sure my daughter will love it when she opens it at christmas.
on 2 January 2013
this is a lovely little book, great value for money, kids loved it, would recommend to friend
illistrations lovely and bright