VINE VOICEon 25 September 2017
For the money this is a no brainer! A complete box set all put together in a lovely big colour box that looks the part in the kids bookcase. We have been reading a story a night the kids love them and I love them as a bit of retro blast from the past. Same little book format with lovely big pictures on each and every page that the kids love and have literally been asking which one are we reading today. The price is fantastic for what you get the number of books are going to last for ages. Cant find a fault with it.
on 7 July 2014
Fun books due to the overall Mr Men concept that teaches them that people are different (albeit 'slightly' exaggerated in these stories). The size is handy for little kids hands and the illustrations are very clear and colourful so good for smaller kids as well. Some stories I find a bit wacky and not having a real story line. Not all stories are understood by 3 year old children but you can skip some of the sentences whilst reading to make it more suitable. The books should have the title on the side as looking one up through the number illustrated on the back side seems cumbersome. My son loves these books so we read two every evening,
hence why the four stars.
on 8 October 2017
Full set of books. Paperback version £15 quid cheaper than the kindle upsets me as an ageing 70's kid

Mr Men My Complete Collection Box Set
on 6 December 2017
A great set of Books. bought as a Christening Present. Great price. Item came well packed. No damage to Books.
on 11 December 2017
Bought for my nephew and he loves these, they arrived on time and for a really good price thanks
on 15 January 2017
Who doesn't love the Mr Men? Santa brought this for my 5 year old son and he's delighted with it. The box is really handy for keeping them all together and looks great too. Price was extremely reasonable also, would definitely recommend.
on 13 January 2018
Fantastic. Brought it for my 4 year old who loves it. Highly recommend it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 December 2017
My three year old loves Mr Men, and I know this set will be a big hit. The books are colourful and well presented in this lovely sturdy box. Excellent value too!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 December 2015
All the MR Men books, note no Little Miss books in this set. My grandson loves looking at pictures as I read them to him, or he may just be laughing at my funny voices. Good fun for small children, and parents who read to their children. These are simply great even if they have been in print a long time now.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 September 2017
Great value and quality books,would recommend