on 16 April 2012
I bought this set because my 3-year-old son loves the Mr. Greedy book, and it was a good price.

Warning to other buyers: these books are very short versions of the Little Miss books (four very small pages of text, with 1 to 3 sentences each), and lack the detail that makes the moral of the stories stick. Reading the abridged Little Miss Trouble to my son is almost certain to encourage him to cause trouble. In contrast, while he acknowledges that he is often like Mr. Greedy, at least he knows very well that eating too much, and taking other people's food, can have negative consequences.

In summary: Great if you're looking for board books with upbeat pictures for little fingers, really poor if you had the large books in mind.
VINE VOICEon 27 August 2010
I bought this set of books for my friend's three year old daughter for her birthday and they are just perfect. They are made of sturdy cardboard for little fingers, have a few pages each, are very colourful and when put together,the backs make a picture.
on 14 July 2010
Nice handy size books for little people. The stories are good also. A very good purchase
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 January 2013
Yes the books are well bound and yes, 6 books are good value for money and yes the size and product quality is good. But it's the books itself ...they're just a tad boring I'm afraid :-/

My 15 month old loves "reading" and she has a number of other book sets in similar formats eg Noddy or Maisy etc. Those books keep my LO's attention a long time and she loves to sit and "talk" to the pictures inside while I read to her. But the problem with the Little Miss books is ...they're largely monochromatic.

For example in Little Miss Naughty, every graphic page (except the last) has a largely blank white space with the round purple Miss Naughty drawn on. There is hardly any background composition -- it's a very empty white space with this fat round grape of a character on it and a little blob of something that she's trying to do. There is nothing to interest the eye further or look at while I read the text out. My daughter doesn't seem impressed .... and this is a baby who LOVES to sit and go through 7 or 8 books at a time in my lap.

A little more graphic composition in the background would do wonders to improve these books which are nevertheless a nice addition to baby's library.
on 10 January 2016
I bought this little collection for my 2 year old daughter. There are six small sized books which are very shortened versions of the original. The books are made from thick 'cardboard' style paper so can take quite a battering from little hands.

The books are bright and consist of short stories. On the back of each book there is a picture, and when all six books are placed together they create a six-piece puzzle.

My daughter at the moment loves making the puzzle more but the books are great as an intro to the Little Miss series which I hope to get her when a little older.
on 13 April 2016
My 2 year old hasn't paid much attention to these books since we first read them. There isn't really enough to them, there is no story as such, no rhyming...just statements about each Little Miss, which isn't really enough. She'd rather a proper book with a story to it. The case is flimsy too, compared to other mini libraries I've bought, which means it often gets squished.
on 17 May 2016
We bought these to give out as part of a baby party bag and they were brilliant. They are small books and the story isn't long but that's not the point, they satisfy a little one for a moment which as all parents know, any moment is a great thing to have. Well done, well made and perfect for those gift bags, not good for an actual read though.
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2014
Again ordered three different sets of books, board book and small for a child to fit into hands. These are so colourful, she loves them and exceptionalyy good price, double on the high street and the came very quickly, thoroughly recommend this seller.
on 1 November 2010
I bought this for a 3-year old girl who loves the Mr Men books - by all accounts this set was very popular too.
on 22 February 2013
I misread the description when I ordered these books thinking they were the standard sized books. They are pocket sized and while perfect and perfectly packaged it was a waste of money for me as they're too simple for my 7 year old. More suited to a child of aged 3 plus. Handy for taking out and about if your little one likes to read.