VINE VOICEon 13 July 2014
Again ordered these books with two other sets. Really lovely board books and small enough for children aged one to hold and look at. Every child should own a Winne the Pooh book. These were half the price of the high street and I received them two days after ordering. Thoroughly recommend seller. Lovely book you won't be disappointed.
on 8 November 2015
This was a present for my 15 month old niece and she seemed really pleased with them. I wanted her to have something that I also appreciated as a child, and which she can hopefully refer back to once she can read. (For now she just enjoys the pictures).
on 15 May 2014
When I came to buy this product, I thought it was a small collection of full winnie the pooh stories, for example extracted from his large books. When it arrived, I discovered it was a toddlers' book with no full stories and mainly pictures. I understand that that was my own fault for buying the wrong product, but in all fairness the only indication that it wasnt what I thought it would be was the "boardbook" reference.
I originally wanted this to add to my own collection of Winnie the Pooh, but now I will simply give it to my children as it is a very suitable children's book.
on 2 August 2014
Bought a few of these as first birthday party bag fillers and they went down really well with 1-3 year olds. Lovely colours and each child was happy to choose their own character. Nice boxset for young toddlers.
on 7 April 2014
great illustrations. these are super short versions of some of the classic stories. i do think they could have expanded the stories a bit. some pages only have like 8 words on them so the abbreviated stories dont make complete sense imho.
on 24 February 2015
The books themselves are lovely for a small child but the box arrived damaged, disappointed as they were intended as a gift, sadly could give them so keep them at my house for my Grandchildren to read.
on 29 June 2017
good little stories
on 9 January 2014
my d loves winnie the pooh, and we carry this mini pocket library wherever we go. she loves it. it is not a disney book. not an original A.A. Milne as well, but close enough.
on 6 December 2012
This is a very cute little set, which I've bought as a Christmas present. It looks durable, and I think it will be well-used. I also found that if you take all the books out and lay them flat on the table they form a jigsaw puzzle which is a nice bonus. The actual box is tiny though, and the books are only a few pages long, so this is more of a stocking-filler than a main present - but good for small people who haven't met Pooh yet!
on 4 July 2010
Our son loves these books - they are just the right size for his hands.

The images are like the original EH Shepard illustrations, with Piglet in his green jumper and not all pink like Disney. Nice rhymes to introduce the characters, but NOT the original stories, even with AA Milne listed as author.

Would recommend to anyone hoping to get their little ones into Winnie the Pooh.