Customer reviews

on 3 February 2011
An excellent example of a retro childrens' book, but still much appreciated by our 3-year old grandson. But beware if you are buying more in the Babar series! The illustrations and text in this book ("Babar at home") are the same as those in "Babar and his children" - the only difference is the font of the text.
on 7 October 2011
My three year old son loves this book and wants it read time and time again. The proper story/words are a little old for him so I simplify it and we add some of our own little bits in for fun. It has plenty of good pictures to do this with as sometimes I find some childrens books for his age have pictures that are very similar on each page and he gets bored.
on 16 December 2014
lovely story and illustrations
on 18 May 2013
I remember these books from when I was a child. This is a soft cover with vivid colours and I am sure will be enjoyed by young readers
on 29 December 2014
Bought as a present. Delivered as stated and beautifully packaged.
on 8 June 2015