on 9 March 2017
Grandson very happy
on 7 July 2001
So far this is the only bedtime story guarenteed to have my 4-year-old son in fits of giggles. Mr Mischief loves playing practical jokes, until he plays one on a wizard...
on 13 October 2014
My daughter learnt to read with the Mr Men books and she loves them all. If you are a parent who wants their child to love reading and enjoy the process of learning - I cannot recommend many other series as highly as the Mr Men series. Good quality little books with nice paper and a long lasting finish.
on 4 January 2015
If you're delivering a book to be read on an idevice like an iPad why would you only allow the book to be read in Landscape? You don't read books sideways on do you so why would you configure this ebook to?

Story was good though, just the format that was wrong
on 11 February 2012
The litany of colourful characters named after abstract nouns continues unabated, with this cheeky little yellow fellow. Another great story in Hargreaves' inimitable style.
on 16 February 2017
My 5 year old son LOVES these Mr Men books! We read them at storytime, but he also loves to read them/look at the pictures himself and they are small and easy to store!
on 9 March 2015
Bought this as a top up item to qualify for super saver delivery and I'm glad I did. My son loves it and thinks it's written about him :-)
on 28 August 2013
I loved the Mr Men books when I was little. My kids love them now. No more to say really!
on 29 December 2016