on 27 October 2013
The Mr Men are classics of their kind. My son, who is five, loves them and as an adult I am always happy to have a Mr Man story as the bedtime tale! Like many of the Mr Men stories Mr Rude is a tale of redemption, as the character is changed at the end; he is a better person who discovers he has manners after all, and is happier for it. The language of the Mr Men is actually quite complex and they use developed words that children can hear and engage with. Not only that but the pictures are a real bonus and instantly identifiable. The Mr. Men generally are just modern classics and as an adult I loved this one!
2 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2017
The book itself was clearly very used but marketed as better than that online. There was discolouration on the front and back cover. In fact it looked like it had been dipped in tea. Writing in the front and back pages. Luckily this is only a calendar stocking filler and not a main gift as would be returning. Supplier really needs to be more honest with product description.
on 26 July 2017
Great story, original mr Men. Children enjoy hearing them time and time again. Happy with purchase, and delivery was good as well
on 29 November 2013
My son had all the original Mr Men books and now my Grandson just adores them. I was amazed to find out that there were a few new ones added to the main set and just had to get them. I love reading these colourful fun filled books to my Grandson, we read 2 or 3 at bedtime when he stays with me. He was recently extremely ill in hospital and these fab books managed to cheer him at a very painful and difficult time.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2017
Who couldn't like classic Mr Noisy? My grandson is a great fan of Mr Men, and they do make good bedtime reading. Cheerful, colourful and gentle stories. Love them.
on 6 May 2017
My little grandson just loves this book. Most suitable as he bounces around all the time in his jumperoo toy.
on 6 July 2017
Great book, children enjoy hearing the story over and over again. Delivery was very good
on 23 November 2017
I enjoy reading this to my boys as much as I enjoyed having it read to me. All Roger Hargreaves’ books are beautifully observed and wonderfully simply illustrated but Mr Bump is one of my favourites.
on 20 September 2017
This is mine and my 7 year old favourite Mr Men and the book did not disappoint!
on 10 January 2018
What's to say it's a Mr Man book. My son didn't have this one in his collection and was desperate for it. It made him happy.