Customer reviews

another good read for all Mr Men fans
on 12 November 2017
Great
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 May 2015
Poor Jack Robinson is in bed with the spots! He's rather bored until a blue blur shoots through the window! Mr. Cool! With a snap of his fingers, Jack is transported to the cockpit of a plane, to a soccer game in which he participates, to the tallest tree in the world and up to Mt Everest! What is the last thing Mr. Cool does for Jack? You'll have to read to find out!

If you don't like the word "cool" then stay away from this book as you will read it a lot throughout the story! Otherwise enjoy the adventure!
on 29 November 2013
My son had all the original Mr Men books and now my Grandson just adores them. I was amazed to find out that there were a few new ones added to the main set and just had to get them. I love reading these colourful fun filled books to my Grandson, we read 2 or 3 at bedtime when he stays with me. He was recently extremely ill in hospital and these fab books managed to cheer him at a very painful and difficult time.
on 15 April 2013
Me and my 3 year old boy love this one. It's been read over and over since getting a few weeks ago. Especially worked well when my child had chicken pox and had the same spots as the antagonist! Also, I swap the name of the football team in the story to West Ham United in order to brain wash my child. Happy reading!
on 19 April 2013
I bought this as a gift when we went to visit friends in Germany. The little boy is learning English and the books are a great help as his mum reads them along with him and helps him in German if he gets stuck. A wonderfully simple book. Would recommend any of the series!
on 10 December 2012
Bought this book to add to our granddaughter's collection. Think it is another great story. Hope to get the full set finally soon.
on 18 June 2014
Best of the best for kids and even me and my wife love it , great product,highly recommend
AAA +++
on 12 December 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 August 2005
This is a gripping and electrifying new novel, full of suspense, secret, and of course ultimate coolness from the incomparable Roger Hargreves. Iv'e yet to meet an adult who hasn't been entranced by it's witty complex plot and the character of the eponymous Mr Cool. Such a marriage of good writing, inventiveness and sheer sex appeal has not been seen since roald Dahl, perhaps even since Tolkien, Lewis and Randsome. Roger Hargreves has opened a whole generation to reading. There are so many surprising twists that you will not be able to put the book down, even if you wanted to!...utterly sensational!