on 9 May 2015
Mr. Greedy LOVES food! What he eats for breakfast would feed our whole family and more. No sooner has he finished breakfast then he starts thinking about lunch! Out on a walk, he comes across the giant's house and the delicious meal waiting on the table - sausages the size of pillows, peas the size of cabbages etc! The giant has him sussed and decides to teach him a lesson. (Reminds me of Bruce Bogtrotter with the chocolate cake in Matilda.) Is there maybe a better way to teach your child not to eat as much? Yes! BUT the lesson here is that Mr. Greedy did indeed learn his lesson, kept his promise not to be greedy ever again thereby gaining control over his original lack of self-control and ended up looking much better for it.

A great book for all ages!
on 1 July 2001
My schoolchildren listened in amazement to Mr. Greedy's astounding menu list. Being a curious sort of fellow led easily by his stomach, his weakness places him in GIGANTIC trouble . The book is an easy read with imaginative, colorful illustrations. The main character is as lovable as he is greedy! Highly recommended as a wonderful teaching and discussion tool for all ages.
on 5 September 2013
My daughter loves mr men and I do find it is a good bedtime short story as my little one loves up read all the time so quick books are good in our household
I would recommend it to a friend with children
on 5 April 2013
Wrapped in a chocolate box I think. My son loved this one too. Strangely he's acquired a tum rather like mr. Greedy, maybe not as big though, but his is beer grown.
on 20 August 2011
I bought this for my grandson and he had great fun colouring and doing the various activities. The book was a little bent but that didn't spoil his amusement.
on 10 April 2013
Not much to say apart from the whole Mr Men series is a must for children - may not always have the best moral to the story but entertaining none the less.
on 17 April 2012
I have been collecting these Mr Men books for a year now for my 3 year old grandaughter and she thoroughly loves the stories. The pages are so colourful.
on 23 July 2013
Best little books ever. Ideal for small children to read by themselves to encourage their reading on their own. perfect
on 1 May 2012
The book is a gift. I did not read it myself but I know the child is pleased with it.
on 3 January 2015