on 10 June 2014
My 2.5 year old son loves the Mr. Men books. At first I didn't think he'll have the patience to listen to such a long story, but he keeps asking me to read them. He also enjoys browsing through the books on his own and looking at the pictures of all of Mr. Men on the back, repeating their names.
It's also nice that they are nice and small, so I can take them when we're on the go.
on 21 April 2015
Poor Mr Quiet lives in Loudland. He goes shopping to get some food but none of the shopkeepers hear him so he goes away very sad & without food. One day he gets an invitation from Mr Happy to go for a visit. He eats his first decent meal in weeks & tells Mr happy all about his troubles. Mr Happy invites him to stay on with him & offers to get him a job. Mr Quiet says he is no good at a job as he is so quiet but Mr Happy gets him the perfect job at the local library & Mr Quiet is thrilled.

Our kids love ALL these books.
on 5 September 2013
My daughter loves mr men and I do find it is a good bedtime short story as my little one loves up read all the time so quick books are good in our household
I would recommend it to a friend with children
on 10 June 2011
I started buying Mr Men books for my grandson a couple of months ago and he loved Mr Quiet. When he comes to visit us, I have to read it over and over. He particularly liked it when Mr Happy sent Mr Quiet a letter and invited him to Happy Land! I would highly recommend for 2+
on 19 May 2009
Mr Quiet is a classic Mr Men book and a great little story. This is a good price but you can get them in shops for less.
on 12 September 2013
Poor Mr Quiet!

My son just loves it when I do his voice and so do I. He is such a little charming fellow that you cannot help but applaud when everything works out for him the end.
on 24 September 2013
Bought this book for my grandson who when we have him is always QUIET but not at home.
He is only 2 but loved it
Classic Mr Men
on 9 September 2010
They are all excellent, great for getting my 5 year old to start to read
on 28 January 2013
Perfect service - great product! Very satisfied. Thank you!
on 6 February 2016