on 25 June 2013
I always loved the mr men books as a child and now I am buying them for my two little ones to enjoy alongside the French translations I am going to use them as a learning tool. Up until we use them for what I intend we will just enjoy the English version. The stories are just as good as I remembered. Very enjoyable. My little boy especially loves the mr men. When they get older writing is quite simple and bold for them to practice their own reading skills. Highly recommend.
on 12 May 2017
Its mr men need I say more my son loves all of the books.
on 8 August 2017
Bought as a gift for a Tall friend :)
on 26 December 2015
as described, fast delivery
on 31 May 2015
Bought this to read for my daughter. Personally loved the story, I thought it was hilarious. It's got a wonderful message for the little ones as well, I'm hoping my little girl will one day enjoy it as much as me!
on 12 November 2014
fab
on 9 November 2009
Another great book from The Mr Men series. This one will make you smile when you find out what his secret is!
on 23 March 2010
My son loves Mr Men books, he's 6. Some of them are great even for grown-ups to read, this one is not THAT witty.
on 15 March 2010
My son love this book and can't wait to collect all the other Mr Men books
on 8 July 2014