Customer reviews

on 3 September 2005
(Initially borrowed from the local library, but just had to buy a copy to keep).
An excellent chance to revisit old, traditional nursery rhymes, with the added benefit of learning to tell 'o'clock' times as well. My 4 year old son really enjoyed setting the clock on the first fold out page of the book, to match the time on each page. As always with Colin and Jacqui Hawkins illustrated with such humour. A really lovely book.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 1 May 2010
This is a fantastic book which helps young children tell the time, it's a fun interactive book with a great story and my son loves it. I first took this out from the local library but my son didn't ever want to take it back so i bought it and because it is such good value i bought a couple more for my sons friends birthday. Really educational and a book that will be well used!
|0Comment|Report abuse