Customer reviews

on 6 July 2017
Lovely book, always good reading and the grand children love them
on 26 May 2017
Kids love it.
on 5 February 2013
My son has the complete collection of these books now, but the last couple I have bought from Amazon must be a different addition as the binder doesn't match the others....... when they are all in order the binders spell out 'MR MEN' but this is now not complete as these have different binders.......not the end of the world for some but my son was quite miffed that after collecting all these they don't look complete!!
on 18 May 2013
I used to have this book read to me by my father when I was a child. It still gives me a warm flow today, 38 years on. Perfectly written to be read on the lead up to Christmas. This is one story that should be read year after year. In fact in our house it has.
on 6 November 2016
I like this book because I loved this book when I was a child. I am only 13 now but it was not boring when my always wanted to read it too me and now I think I need too go on to something else... So bye it's the aboniballs for me!!! ;-)

By Isabella Anne Hathaway aged: 17
on 5 September 2013
My daughter loves mr men and I do find it is a good bedtime short story as my little one loves up read all the time so quick books are good in our household
I would recommend it to a friend with children
on 23 March 2011
My little six year old has really found the books she likes: Mr. Men! Mr. Snow is one of them and we have to read him at least twice a week. Enjoy the story with your young ones.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this for my grandson's Kindle and he was very proud to tell me that he had read it all by himself.
on 25 June 2013
Perfect service - great product! Very satisfied. Thank you!
on 3 September 2014
this was a gift for a child, he is happy with it