VINE VOICEon 12 August 2014
I bought this book having been recommended it buy a friend who has children aged five and nine. My children are only two and three but have active imaginations so I thought I’d give it a go. It’s fantastic and it’s been an education for me to see which environments, clothes, friends and household items my kids would choose if they were given the choice.

I can see that this book will have a great deal of longevity too; initially we’ll use it for imaginative storytelling but I can imagine it will also be a good prompt/ inspiration when they have to write stories for school.

I’m so glad that I bought it, it really is a wonderful book.
on 8 March 2017
This is probably the 6th copy of this book that I've purchased. My 3 children absolutely loved this book. It is a perfect book to encourage discussion (favourite foods, places we'd like to visit, which family members looks that person) and lots of giggles and merriment. I have since bought many copies for presents. It is definitely in my Top Ten of favourite children books. I love it.
on 23 May 2017
My niece loves this book. Great to entertain a 3 year old, make up different stories every time. Lovely illustrations and lots of pictures of people/objects/places etc to choose from. Book is quite large to store away however but then the size is needed for all the beautiful illustrations. I would recommend this!
My daughter absolutely loved this book. We spent many hours browsing its pages from when she was about 2 until age 8, choosing images and making up stories based on our choices. It is an excellent way to interact with your child and make storytime fun. Nick Sharrat is our favourite illustrator and his excellent pictures facilitate hours of imaginative play. A different and fun way to approach storytime. Have now bought a copy for my great-nephew so he can enjoy it as much as we did. Highly recommended.
This book only came today and luckily the grandchildren were here. I read it to them and we all chose what we wanted to wear, live ect.After reading it together they read to each other, then with their uncle and loved it. Its going to be one of those`family favourites`I can tell already.Its bright and colourful and encourages conversation and interaction . I think I think might have to buy more of the series!
on 7 March 2017
Love this book and this is our second copy to give as a gift. Both my 1 year old and 3 year old find it engaging and it can be interpreted/told/discussed in different ways each time. A very well thought out and appealing book.
on 20 February 2017
Bought as a present. An all time classic and much loved - years of fun.
on 20 March 2017
very funny book.. my daughter just wanted that for her to keep at home as she has it at school
on 14 May 2017
Excellent! Still favourite with our 2 and 3 year old girls! Ever changing choices and options continue to enhance their language development and the detailed illustrations add fun to all ages Even mum and dad! Definitely getting next Let's imagine.
on 2 March 2017
Love this book! Very interactive for toddlers, perfect for little imaginations