Customer reviews

on 4 March 2017
Good buy one book you may dip in and out of over your student years.
on 15 November 2010
All those Psychology students out there... BUY THIS!! Easy to read, and has great hints and tips on writing perfectly in essay's and research reports. If you take on board what this book advises, with some added common sense, then you will almost certainly go up a grade level, compared to if you did not. Really great. This book is my Psychology writing bible!
on 15 October 2009
i found it really easy to read, and helpful. it answered all my queries and really helped me with structuring my work and avoiding those common mistakes! excellent!
on 18 September 2010
I purchased this book sometime ago. I am now in my final year of Bsc Psychology and I have always dipped into How to Write In Psychology to help me with reports, both quan and qual as well as evaluating papers etc. I would throughly recommend this book to anyone studying in the psychology field and has struggles with structure and or content.
This book is brilliant and you get to the stage where you don't read the book, but just dip into the relevant chapters or pages as required. This book lives on my desk and is my study buddy.
on 19 May 2013
bought two of these £58.12 books for £3.00 (second-hand) each including delivery, could be worse. Apart from the price, I've to say that John R. Beech has established another excellent book which clearly shows reader section by section of how to do a degree in psychology! However i'd say the material covered in this book is also suitable for other essay writing related subjects.
on 24 March 2013
This book has been a god send when I have been doing my essays in psychology, I got 2.2 in each essays, so was useful.
on 12 April 2015
This book has been a life-saver writing my 3rd year psychology dissertation. Breaks down what to include in the report to simple steps. Also APA guidelines for figures and tables is really helpful. 100% recommend.
on 19 May 2012
If you are going to uni studying psychology you will need a book like this. For me all the boring lecture's where about stuff in this book. The only time when I understood what those boring lectures where is when I read this book. To me there are certain things people cannot teach you, you almost need to teach yourself to fully and confidently understand-this book does that. Get it from now, you will need it. Easy to read, really chatty and informal.
on 16 October 2015
I'm currently in my first semester of University and this book is a blessing. It teaches how to put references in your essays and helps with writing reports for quantitative and qualitative data. I would greatly recommend this book for any first year studying psychology
on 1 October 2014
A great book to read before lectures and it has helped my daughter to understand what is expected in her written work