Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 March 2017
I'm very disappointed with this book - the pictures are not original but rather images from the other 4 acorn wood books, which has been very confusing and frustrating for my young toddler. He loves the life the flap books, and eagerly searches the pages of this book because they are familiar images. Unfortunately, there's no flap to lift here. I would have loved this had the pictures been original, but you'e better off just reading the original 4 books (which are wonderful) and pointing out colors along the way.
on 13 March 2017
It's a lovely book, bought as we have two others in the acorn wood series that my son loves. Unfortunately this one doesn't have flaps like he others so it's not as interesting to him. It is especially noticeable because it borrows illustrations from the other books and he keeps feeling for the flaps! But still a nice book he will grow into
on 9 April 2017
Lovely
on 28 March 2017
good
on 28 April 2017
Perfect for helping to teach little ones to count.
This is a lovely book containing three stories. We already had Fox's Socks, and my son loves lifting the flaps in that one so I looked for the rest in the series and found them all in this handy volume. It's not a sturdy board book so not as easy to use but my son manages fine and loves going through all the book in one go. The illustrations are gorgeous.
on 29 July 2016
I almost didn't buy these two books (Colours and Numbers by Acorn Wood) because other feedback had been quite negative but having received the two books Im so glad I purchased them for my (just) 2 year old. Yes, they don't have flaps but they are just as lovely as the othe books in the set and m little girl loves them. She's just at the age for learning colours and numbers so they are great bedtime reading for her and she enjoys looking at the pictures and pointing out the animals. Very glad I purchased!
on 29 October 2007
This has to be one of my daughter's favourites and I have lost count of the number of times I have read this, and of how many times daily we have to read this! Thoroughly recommend.
on 16 October 2008
My daughter was given this hardback for her 1st birthday and it has been a firm favourite ever since (she's now 2 and a half).
on 26 May 2010
Great collection of Julia Donaldson stories, lovely pictures, sturdy flaps to add interest and the paperback format means you can pack 3 fabulous stories in a bag for holiday/ trip out without taking up too much room or weight. Most importantly my son (2 years) loves it and it has been read over and over. Brilliant book.