on 10 September 2007
My 2.5 year old daughter loves this book. The flaps are sturdy and the stories are not too scary whilst still being full of new ideas and concepts. Great value and a joy to share fairy stories with one so young.
on 6 July 2007
Excellent and funny introduction to these tales. My 2 and 1/2 year old just loves them at bedtime.
on 9 December 2008
I love the new twist on these three classic tales. The pop-ups aren't really sturdy enough for a small child to handle frequently, but the rhyme and rhythm of the words, and the great illustrations make this a very enjoyable book for parent and child alike. I would buy other Nick Sharratt books based on how much I like this one.
on 8 March 2008
My 3 year old loves this book....we only received it a few weeks ago and have read it over 25 times already. The illustrations are great and the book and pull out flaps are pretty sturdy in comparison to the other books I have bought recently. I am just about to buy the other fairy tale book in this series!
on 2 February 2009
Our granddaughter loves these Nick Sharratt books, and this one gives three stories in one. Great stuff!
on 4 June 2009
this was a brilliant buy for both my daughter aged 3 1/2 and my niece a year younger. the stories are more for boys though i felt, as my daughter prefers the other book with cinderella, red riding hood and goldilocks, but that does not detract from the excellent rhyming stories that keep young and old entertained
on 11 August 2009
Whilst this book is cleverly written & excellently illustrated I do feel that, on reflection, my 3 & 4 year old are a bit too old to get much enjoyment from it. We'll probably read it half a dozen times before it gets relegated for something a bit more sophisticated.
on 16 March 2014
Excellent condition and arrived on time. Used book, and only one 'flap' missing, very good condition for this kind of book.

Would definitely use this company again.

My 4 1/2 year old, won't put this down!

Thank You! :-)
on 2 August 2009
This book is well written and and enjoyable read for both baby and parent. Have just bought the other one!
on 16 February 2016
Book was in dreadful condition, even the lift the flap parts were sticky taped back on!