on 7 December 2009
I love this Dictionary (with a capital D!). The information is well laid out, clear, concise and most important easy to use. I think it's a great resource especially for English learners and the high frequency words,highlighted in red, provide another point of interest. The dictionary comes with a CD-rom, useful for checking both British and English pronunciation.
on 16 February 2013
Once again really pleased with macmillian books. The dictionary itself is great, the only draw back is the quality of soft cover and paper itself, but for the price i paid i am more then pleased, furthermore the CD is useful and easy to use so, hats off to the macmamillan team. thanks
on 13 November 2010
One of my former colleagues told me about this dictionary.
I finally bought it through www.amazon.co.uk. I'm very pleased with
it because it's easy to use and help me think in English.
I would recommend it to all English learners whose native language is not English.
on 14 October 2010
I really recommend this dictionary, it's dense and rich of new, old and more technical words. A lot of sentences and examples. It is really important to a have a dictionary always available and this one is one of the best.
on 21 December 2009
I appreciate quick looking up and it's help for reading on the internet and for pronunciation.I like put my translation into notes.I use mainly CD.I can recommend it.
on 20 October 2012
I like this bood , it has very nice definition with an exmaples , I like the way that dictionary use to illustarate every word and vocablulary
on 14 January 2016
Incredibile product. I really like it and I think it's one of the best product in this category. I absolutely raccomend it.
on 27 June 2013
Includes the CD and it is a completely new dictionary. The same one as you can find in the libraries but cheaper
on 13 January 2015
Very useful for both English teachers and advanced students of English alike.
on 1 July 2015
I am really pleased with this purchase. Good job!