on 2 August 2017
Lovely book. My granddaughter has read and re-read it several times already. Fabulous illustrations and sweet story. This is the latest in a series of purchases we have made of Julia Donaldson books and all have been great. Arrived superfast.
on 8 April 2017
This is such a lovely book. We have virtually all the Julia Donaldson books and this is one of my 3 years old's favourites. She loves the phrase 'squash and a squeeze'. To be honest, I really like the story too!
on 26 March 2014
If you have ever heard this done to music on the CD you will not be able to read it. I can not get past the first few pages without bursting into song. Florence finds it all highly amusing but it drives my husband bonkers.
Love the story its very sweet and the pictures are great, cant say I love the red cover but dont judge a book by that. Another classic on our shelf.
on 2 June 2017
Bought this for my granddaughter who loves all the other Julia Donaldson books so knew she would love this one too.
on 7 July 2017
I work on a school bus with 7 special needs children, I have read this to them so often I know the words off by heart. They love it and so do my grandsons. Great book
on 26 March 2017
One of the best and a firm favourite in our house. Loved by children and parents
on 15 September 2017
One of my favourite Julia Donaldson stories. I love reading this to my kids and making different dramatic noises and voices. The kids like it too.
on 25 September 2017
My son loves julia Donaldson books&these are great value too
on 2 August 2017
My 2yo loves this! We love Julia Donaldson :) :)
on 31 January 2017
Over used by my son since he loves the story. Nice illustrations.