on 26 June 2016
Useful for students of all stages
on 4 July 2017
Excellent book, easy to read and understand whilst imparting a huge amount of information
on 6 April 2017
I have found this really useful for my PGCE; I'd wish I bought it earlier!
on 8 September 2014
I found this book useful as I had received comments on my assignment that I wasn't writing academically or with enough critical analysis this book helps to develop those skills.
on 23 June 2017
1st class item
on 3 April 2014
I have find this book has helped my ability to write my assignments more critically. Its quite a big book so I am yet to read through more of it but so far it has been helpful. There are practice areas to test your critical abilities and ideas on how you might want to improve.
on 14 July 2014
Am doing a level 3 course with the OU and this book has been very helpful in teaching me how to understand and analyse what I am doing in a great depth - would recommend it highly
on 21 March 2013
This book is very useful for anyone undertaking university study after a break.
A very knowledgeable author who provides sound information and easy to follow self improvement tips.
on 9 March 2015
Must-have guide for those who want to develop their thinking skills and apply analytic abilities both in studies and life. Makes you appreciate the importance of critical thinking through a number of useful activities which turns boring and impossible theories into fun.
on 2 April 2016
Brilliant book. A useful resource. Highly recommend it.