Customer reviews

on 9 March 2007
I'm a professional `Brander', an owner of Brand consulting company. While my career, I took long quest to create very simple, but informative text to explain clients meaning of brand and benefits Brand and Branding can bring to their business.

One day, while surfing in internet, Amazon, for brand topics, I found a book BrandSimple of Allen P. Adamson, in the beginning was pessimistic to order it, there are many books with loud names, most often of prescriptive character, giving out best receipts how to build and manage brands, but far from real life. However, the reputation of Adamson and Landor Associates, one of the best consulting companies in this field, encouraged me to order it, I though may be there is a valuable text sharing practical experience of Landor and to my great pleasure I was right, I made a right choice.

At first glance you will think that it is prescriptive as many others are, but after you read it carefully you will see that, it suggests, way of thinking how to deal with brand and branding not bombarding you with frameworks and models constraining your creativity and fine-tuning to real situation. Material is supported by sheer practical examples from Landor life and gives you clear picture how it was done in practice.

It really worth to have the book near, somewhere at your deck, whoever you are, professional `brander', famous brand guru, student or just a business man. It made my life easier and I'm sure it will do same for you as well, because, the book is an insightful shortcut to the routs of complicated nature of brands and branding.