Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 November 2004
I have probably read a great deal of all the business books that exist on customer service and customer experience. This one however does stand out for me as there is so much client input! There are numerous case studies and business leader interviews together with the assessment tool that they have created. Go on, buy it you won't be disappointed.
VINE VOICEon 17 May 2006
Great addition to the first book - Building Customer Experiences. The pair offer a great insight to the opportunities of staging a great customer experience.

I found the book very insightful, interesting and provocative. The challenge is to take action from the messages delivered - something I'm now committed to doing.

In short - if you are responsbile for your organisations customer service function and want to find a competitive edge (or put your customer service on steroids) then this is a must read.
on 1 November 2004
Revolutionize Your Customer Experience brings to bear the enormous impact of the emotions on the Customer Experience and how if you create a deliberate Customer Experience and engage emotionally with clients you will truly differentiate. This book not only manages to look at the theory but grounds it with practical real-life examples. I would recommend it.
on 6 November 2004
This book challenges you to take a fresh look at your business. The case studies are excellent; I'm always reassured to hear directly from the customer source. I found the self assessment particularly useful and strongly recommend it. If your business is looking at customer experience, read this book first.
on 27 October 2004
This book already hits the mark. This is excellent. The business leader's quotes in the book really make it live I am looking forward to making some changes in the way we do things here. Bring it on!
on 20 February 2005
This is the second book I have read by this author and once again found it very thought provoking, interesting and motivating. As a Manager of a large team I have tried the self assessment tests within the book and found them really useful, not just for my own development but also as an excellent tool when identifying where my company is today and how I can drive it forward. Definitely worth a read.
on 13 August 2014
All three books were amazing, i became customer oriented and increased my org revenue